OSCE Mission in Kosovo
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the National Deputy Spokesperson, the incumbent will be performing the following: 1. Maintaining the Mission’s social media channels,
- Developing effective content plan for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube) and implement it; – Identifying and suggesting new and innovative ways to promote the Mission via these channels; – Monitoring and analyzing the performance of social media and drafting monthly Visibility Report on trends for Mission management; – Supporting office colleagues in various media, public relations and outreach activities;
2. Creating dynamic written, graphic, and photo/video content,
- Writing texts/stories for social media postings; – Taking photos/footage in events to produce short slideshows and/or video clips, edit them for external use, ensuring adherence to quality standards and conformity of appearance; – Developing dynamic and creative multimedia content, such as infographics, short videos / teasers, and other visuals; – Help drafting / editing / translating / proofreading public information products, such as leaflets, posters, brochures and factsheets for publication on social media;
3. Updating the Mission’s website and Intranet page,
- Acting as Mission’s web/social media focal point with Online Communications in the OSCE Secretariat; – Maintaining and keeping up to date content and structure of the Mission’s website and Intranet page; – Co-ordinating with the Departments the update of their activity pages, creation of new ones when necessary; – Uploading content such as texts, photographs, documents, publications, libraries and document collections and multimedia resources;
4. Administrative duties,
- Filing and keeping office records and back up files as requested; – Processing various invoices arising from social media channels’ boosting/sponsoring; – Assisting with identification and procurement of PR products needed for various Mission activities;
5. Performing other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure of the OSCE Mission in Kosovo, please see: http://www.osce.org/mission-in-kosovo
- Completed secondary education, supplemented by formal training – in communication, marketing, computer science, and/or social media;
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Communications environment- preferably for an international organization – with specific knowledge of online content development and demonstrated ability in managing social media;
- Computer literate with practical experience with Microsoft applications Knowledge of photoshop and basic video editing would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and local languages;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds;
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 1,084.00 Euro/month. Social benefits will include participation in the OSCE group medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE’s online application link found under https://jobs.osce.org/vacancies.
Applicants are encouraged to use the online recruitment and only fully completed OSCE applications will be accepted. However, if you have technical difficulties with the system you may use the offline application form found under https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/offline-application form and forward the completed form quoting the vacancy number by e-mail to: Recruitment.OMiK@osce.org. Kindly note that applications received after the deadline, submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form or in languages other than the English language would not be considered.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
- Issued by: OSCE Mission in Kosovo
- Requisition ID: COM00000L
- Contract Type: Fixed-Term czC0LHQ DY31pK
- Grade: G5
- Job Level: General Services
- Job Type: Contracted
- Number of posts: 1
- Location: OSCE Mission in Kosovo, Prishtine / Pristina
- Posting Date: Nov 17, 2021
- Closing Date: Dec 7, 2021
- Target Start Date: Jan 4, 2022
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com